This Vortex 285 FPV Racing Quad is easy to control, has high speed, and HD camera with a full graphics on screen display. The Vortex 285 racing drone has a video transmitter which feeds your video signals to headsets and monitors without any interference. It has a flexible vortex camera which supports both flight cam and an HD camera. This drone has a NexWaveRF 5.8GHz video transmitter which supports 40 channels and connects with any 5.8 GHz A/V receiver.
This drone as a unique feature and this is the OSD layouts. Many OSD are available in this drone and these are race layout, gaming layout and much more. This drone is very easy to fly therefore it is one of the best drones for beginners. This drone can be flown both indoor and outdoor plus its mini quad frame is foldable.
This drone has a 5.8GHz video transmitter which supports 40 channels and connects with any 5.8 GHz A/V receiver. Artificial horizons, exchange of flight parameters, and F-18 style displays are enabled by the flight controller having the real-time interface.
The Vortex Race Quad, in ARF form. This version supplied with high-end 1806, 2300kV T-Motors, Racing edition, plus integrated 350mW 40-channel 5.8GHz Video Tx, OSD, Flight Controller, and 600TVL CMOS Camera, 1300mAh 4s lipo battery.
This quad was the first true ARF racer, and introduced thousands of pilots into the FPV Race hobby.
The reason this drone is ranked to be number five are:
- It has controllable cameras.
- It has LEDs that are very bright and are good for flight orientation and navigation.
- The plastic parts are replaceable.
- It supports many HD Cameras.
- It can get lost easily due to the lack of GPS which can aid the return home feature
- You have to purchase the remote control before you can fly it.
- If you need more detailed information about this Vortex 285 racing drone, you can click here
- Weight: 350g without battery, or HD camera
- Power Requirements: 3s-4s LiPo,
- ESCs: Full Custom, 12A cont. 16A peak, rotor SENSE, OneShot125
- Flight Camera: Fat Shark 600TVL CMOS (std), Fat Shark 700TVL CMOS, and 900TVL CCD optional
- HD Camera: GoPro Hero, Hero 3/4 (Optional power from onboard BEC), Mobius, Runcam
- Receiver Compatibility: CPPM Input, with S-Bus, and SpektrumSatellite converter cables optional
- Flight Time: Highly dependent upon battery, and flying style