The Gens Ace Charging Safeguard is announced to be a lipo battery charging protector, these lipo battery charging protectors are under production, you will buy it in 1~2months, now you can know more about this new product first.
Gens Ace Charging Safeguard is designed for 2S-6S (nominal voltage 3.7V/cell) Lithium Polymer battery pack.
- Net Weight: 88g;
- Dimensions: 88mm Length x 65mm Width x 20mm Height
- Input Volatge: DC5V-30V
- Input Current: Max 30A
- Output Volatge: DC5V-25.8V
- Output Current: Max 30A
It has these seven features:
- Over-voltage Protection: When charging, if the Charging Safeguard detects that the voltage of a single cell is 4.3V or over and the voltage lasts more than 2 seconds, it will automatically stop charging and the Yellow LED will activate. Please disconnect and reconnect to resume use of the Charging Safeguard.
- Over-current Protection: When charging, if the Charging Safeguard detects that the charging current is over 30A and the current lasts more than 1 second, it will automatically stop charging and Yellow LED will activate. Please disconnect and reconnect to resume use of the Charging Safeguard.
- High Temperature Protection: When charging, if the internal temperature of the Charging Safeguard is over 70℃, it will automatically stop charging and the yellow LED will activate. To resume charging, please cool down the Charging Safeguard and battery if required. Please disconnect and reconnect the battery to resume charging.
- Battery Checking: When charging, if the voltage of any single cell is lower than 2.5V. The Red LED will start blinking and the charging will be stopped. The voltage of the battery is dangerously low. DO NOT use this battery pack under any circumstances. Safely and properly dispose of this damaged battery pack immediately.
- Abnormal Detection: If the Safeguard detects anything abnormal, the Red LED will activate which means the Safeguard is malfunctioning. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Auto Sleep Mode: When connecting the Charging Safeguard to the battery, the indicator LED will deactivate and the Safeguard will automatically start Sleep Mode if charging does not begin within 30 minutes. Please disconnect and reconnect the battery to exit Sleep Mode.
- LED Indicator: If the Green LED is active, the Charging Safeguard works properly.
If the Yellow LED is active, the protection feature is activated.
If the Red LED is active, the Charging Safeguard is malfunctioning
If the Red Led is blinking, the battery pack is defective and unable to be charged.
HOW TO USE
Connect the main lead and balance connector of the BATTERY to the output of Safeguard. If the Green LED is active, then connect the main lead and balance connector of the CHARGER to the input of the Safeguard. Make sure the connections and indicator LED are correct then begin charging the battery. If there are any abnormalities please stop charging immediately. To resume charging, please troubleshoot all problems and restart the charging procedure.
You’d better be attention to these when you are using Gens Ace Charging Safeguard.
- DO NOT reverse connector polarity.
- DO NOT short any connectors together.
- DO NOT leave this product unattended while charging. Stop using the Safeguard if you find anything abnormal.
- DO NOT charge any battery that is not in the correct voltage range.
- USE with Lithium polymer batteries ONLY. DO NOT use any other battery chemistry with Charging Safeguard.
- Keep Charging Safeguard away from dust, humidity, rain and heat sources. Avoid direct sunlight and strong vibrations.
Gens Ace Charging Safeguard is a very good lipo battery charging protector, it is very useful for our lipo battery, extend our lipo batteries’ life, we will save much money. It is very worth to buy. Because these Gens Ace Charging Safeguard lipo battery charging protectors are under production, I don’t know the detail time to buy it , you can follow this Facebook Page or Gens Ace official site to know more information: